Find Me Elsewhere

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Salvation Army Haul!

I just had the best trip to Salvation Army, ever! We only went in to look for birthday presents for Boyfriend's mother and we really hit gold today! I got a ton of birthday/Christmas presents for this year.


The first awesome thing I found was this kettle. I love the pattern on it. It's made by Noritake, but I couldn't find it on their website, so I believe it's discontinued. I googled it and it usually retails from about $25-$40 dollars, and I got it for $3! I think this will be my mother's birthday present in December.


Next I found this scarf for about .25. It's very Christmas-y, this may be a Christmas gift for a friend this year.



I scored this great angel cameo pitcher for $2. Not sure what I'm going to do with this guy yet though.




Back behind the flower candlesticks is a new platter I got for a grand total of .99. A very intricate pattern is carved into the bottom. This might also be someone's Christmas present.



Bryan's Mother's birthday present is this little matching set I found. Each piece was .79. There is a sugar jar, a creamer pitcher, and a salt and pepper shaker. Sadly the salt and pepper shaker have no rubber stopper, so I don't know where to find replacements, but they are still cute!





And last, but certainly not least, my favorite find of the day. My mini tea set! It's so adorable, Bryan found it and pointed it out, knowing my love of tea sets, and I immediately fell in love. I tried googling the brand on the bottom, but nothing came of it. At the store, each piece was priced .19 each, so I paid a total of $1.90 for the whole set! I'm not sure where I'll display it yet, but I love it so much! The middle picture up there ^^ shows you how "mini" the set is, Boyfriend's hand is in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment