Find Me Elsewhere

Monday, August 20, 2012

An Outfit I'm Willing to Try: Playing with Color

I was unpacking a shipment at work, daydreaming about dressing the mannequins when I saw the perfect combination of colors. I put together a top ensemble on a hanger, and a customer walked by and loved it! I wish I had this outfit in my wardrobe.



I love the combination of the coral button down and the dark/hunter green. The sweater we got at work had a more open knit, so you can see the coral throughout the top. I would wear the top combination with a pair of rolled up boyfriend jeans, so this outfit could easily be worn in the fall, or spring. I like the nude flats for this outfit since there is so much color up top. If you're afraid of the green/coral combo, I think you could also pull of a similar combo with a light tan or dark gray open knit sweater.



I would put the multi strand pearls under the collar of the button down, but on top of the sweater and wear some fun bangles with color in common with the earrings, and top it off with a great, simple leather bag.

This outfit makes me drool, I may have to buy that sweater. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment