Find Me Elsewhere

Thursday, August 30, 2012

An Outfit I'm Willing to Try: Floral Denim

Floral Denim has always been kind of daunting to me. Being a plus size girl means I have to be careful about patterns that I choose to wear, but I think floral denim is something any woman of any shape and size can wear. So, I've come up with two different outfits including floral denim.

Choice number one includes floral jean pants. I paired it with a basic looking top, it's a tan color. I didn't want to overwhelm the outfit with too many details. But, the secret about the top is the back has a lace panel for some extra interest. I decided on some lacy cream colored flats, a brown leather bag, some pearl bracelets, and a burgundy scarf to complete the look.

 
 
If the thought of wearing floral jeans is scary to you, as patterned jeans are to me, then you could also opt for something similar to choice number two. A floral denim jacket. Since the pattern on this jacket is more subdued I picked a brighter, more vibrant color for the top. The coral lace top is actually very similar to a color in the jacket. I completed the outfit with a dark wash denim, glittered oxford shoes, a layered gold necklace, and a brown leather cross body bag.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment