Find Me Elsewhere

Saturday, August 4, 2012

An Outfit I'm Willing to Try: Fall Daydreamin'

A new segment I'm intorducing called: An Outfit I'm Willing to Try. I want to use these posts to help me utilize my wardrobe more. I have a lot of clothes, but there are some pieces I'm not wearing that I'm still not ready to give up. So, in my rush for fall, the first one is fall inspired. This one is a way to utilize some items I just bought recently, that I cannot wait to wear. I have clothes similar to all of the items in the collage below, starting with the scarf. I got one closer in color to the blue with white butterflies or birds all over it, I rarely use it, it's a bit shorter than what I like my scarves to be. But, I bought it on clearance at Wal*Mart a few years ago for about $3. Last November I got a few longsleeve v-neck shirts from Target for about $8 a piece, one blue and an orange, both perfect fall colors, but I like the orange v-neck for this outfit. A few posts ago I showed off the new denim vest I got from Old Navy for $30, and I also got some jeans from JC Penny for $20. The denim is similar in wash so I could probably pair them together. Last spring I bought a crossbody bag from Marshall's for $12, a little lighter in color than the one shown here, and my new sand colored boots from Delia's that were $30 to complete the outfit. I can't wait to try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment